It’s amazing what we can do when we come together.
Find out what moves us to do what we do.
Learn more about current and planned programs.
LMB Meeting Agenda
August 21, 2017
Let’s Move! Blaine – August 21st, 2017 Agenda Facilitator: Dan Persse
Time: 4:00pm – 5:15pm Location: Blaine-Birch Bay Parks and Recreation
Let’s Move! Blaine (LMB) is active community organization apart of Let’s Move! Cities, Towns and Counties.
Vision: Decrease childhood obesity within a generation by promoting healthy lifestyles.
*Revised Vision: Children born today will grow up active and healthy. (Approved)
Mission: The Let’s Move! Blaine Coalition is an active participant in combating childhood obesity locally by linking community resources with schools and families.
*Revised Mission – The LMB Coalition links schools and families with community resources to promote the health of our children. (Approved)
Present: Dan Persse, Heidi Millen, Jaclyn Sanders, Kelle Rankin-Sunter, Mardi Solomon
1. Approval of the June 6, 2017 Minutes:
2. Treasurer’s Report: LMB Account balance(s):
General Fund $1078.96
- $5 moved to WECU savings
- $15 check charge through WECU
- $6.07 for “Thank You” cards
- Water Bottle $312
LMB – Run to the Border/Holiday Lights Dash $1708.75
- $358 “All Around Screen Printing”
- RTTB Registration Deposit $919
Whatcom Community Foundation Support Grant $6606.26
- $375 Jaclyn Sanders Program Manager
Expected Expenditures and Deposits: As we wait for fiscal sponsorships…
- $1091.13 to Dan Persse reimbursements (Program Manager, Water Bottles, RTTB)
- $140 from Jaclyn from sale of water bottles
- $128 RTTB Active.com (pending)
3. Program Manager Report:
4. Bay Horizon Trail Project Update:
5. Grow For It Program Update:
6. Jaclyn's Tentative Monthly List of Duties:
7. Next Meeting?
- Next meeting will be on Friday, September 29th – 3:45pm Blaine-Birch Bay Park and Recreation